"I don't understand. Why do you want me to say my name?"
I really want someone to draw a picture of Cas as CAS (Copyright Alert System). Like Sam’s downloading a movie onto his computer for them to watch and Cas shows up and is like “You’re illegaly pirating this, Sam. I have to slow down your internet now, I’m sorry.”
sorry i couldn’t help myself
Favorite Supernatural episodes
↳ 4x16 On the head of a pin
SUPERNATURAL: Scary just got …sexy?
SO THEY’RE SUPPOSED TO SAVE US..? HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Distracted Cas in 8.08
#look at this stuff #isn’t it neat #i thought that my knowledge of dean was complete #wouldn’t you think i’m the angel who’s seen everything #i’ve seen ”gadgets” and ”gizmos” aplenty #i know weapons and all types of lore #you want languages? i speak twenty #but who cares? #no appeal #i want more #i wanna sit in these motel rooms #i wanna watch #wanna watch the tv #cleaning my teeth with this - what do you call it? toothbrush #angelic knowledge might get you far #but a journal’s human and strangely entrancing #such pretty handwriting; and - what did you say dean? ”Shush…” #but i wanna learn #so i can help you #i want to live out my days with you two #out of the sky #here by your side #part of your hunt (x)
NOTHING HAPPENED WHILE SAM WAS GONE
NOPE TOTALLY NOTHING
“Just act normal, Cas.”
“Okay, Dean. I capisce.”
but the way Dean is playing with/touching his own hands a lot when he interacts openly with Cas lately (he does that in the “boner” scene as well, in fact he grabs the fingers of his left hand with his right hand)…
Jensen what are your acting choices
writers what are you doing
I’m at that point where I really don’t know what they want me to think of it anymore. I mean, it seems very clear what I’m supposed to think, it’s so out there now, SO out there and if this were a slighlty more traditional pairing (guy/girl in almost any TV show, anyone?) I’d be 34589876% sure I’m noticing all the right things put there on purpose, so I obviously tend to think they ARE doing all this on purpose and that I AM supposed to pick up all these not-so-sublte hints, but since in my past experience of 18 years this never happened… I kinda stand there and I’m like “they DO want me to think what I’m thinking, right? I’m not crazy? I can’t be crazy, it’s way TOO much for being just a misinterpretation, still…” and it’s confusing!
You’re not crazy. If you’re crazy then I’m crazy. And … I mean that’s not a very solid argument. BUT ANYWAY.
Surely we are not imagining things. I want to send these interactions to someone who’s studied film and get them to explain what these writing/acting choice mean.
I just want to go ahead and say
1) No, we are not imagining things.
2) If we are imagining things, that means Jensen’s portrayal of Dean’s feeling was misleading… since 8 x 01 - 08 (In 8 x 01, that was heartbroken Dean snapping at everything because he has just lost the person he loves.)
3) The director must have something on his mind marking Dean and Castiel’s standing spots so close.
4) If 3) was just a coincidence, I would call it lazy.
5) Do we even have to talk about how Dean sounds when he talks to Castiel alone? Do we have to talk about how they act toward each other differently when no one is around?
6) Do we even have to talk about the fact that Dean never ever had a scene like this with anyone other than Sam? Not even Lisa or Jo.
7) After all this time. 4 seasons have passed. Castiel still tells Dean a secret he shares with no soul other than Dean.